Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyers Handling Semi Truck Accident Cases
Pennsylvania has over 250,000 miles of public roads. That leaves a lot of space where semi truck accidents can happen — and cases of truck driver distracted driving, driving under the influence or truck failure happen every day.
Truck Accident Injury Cases—Statistics
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, in 2007:
- About 11 injuries are reported every hour, a total of 259 people injured per day
- 7,693 accidents involved heavy trucks
- The economic loss resulting from traffic crashes was $972 per every man, woman and child in Pennsylvania
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) data, the number of registered large trucks and the number of miles those trucks travel each year is increasing. The number of truck accident injury cases will likely increase as well.
Semi Truck Accident Cases—Personal Injury Compensation
If you have been injured in a truck accident, a personal injury lawyer can help you fight for compensation to cope with your injuries and losses.
Semi truck accident cases may include compensation for:
- Vehicle repairs or replacement
- Alternate transportation while your vehicle is un-drivable
- Medical expenses already incurred
- Future medical expenses for treatments and rehabilitative therapies you will need for full recover
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
If you lost a loved one in a fatal truck accident, you may be eligible for more compensation as part of a wrongful death lawsuit.
Real Help with Truck Accident Personal Injury Cases
The personal injury lawyers at DiSandro & Malloy, PC in Philadelphia, PA have over 50 years of combined experience with truck accident injury cases. We have the resources and the knowledge to build effective cases. We have the tenacity to aggressively pursue fair compensation all the way to court, if necessary.
Do not be just another truck accident injury statistic. Get help fighting for just compensation. Contact DiSandro & Malloy, PC to discuss your case.