Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers
Every time you get behind the wheel of your car, you expect to get where you are going safely. But accidents happen, and car accidents can result in serious injuries, costly property damage, even death. If your injuries and losses resulted from a car accident that you didn’t cause, you shouldn’t have to pay.
Comprehensive Car Accident Law Firm
DiSandro& Malloy, PC handles all types of car accident cases:
- Alcohol-related accidents
- SUV rollover accidents
- Commercial truck and business vehicle accidents
- Rear end collisions
- Distracted driving accidents
Compensation for Car Accident-Related Injuries and Losses
Initial settlement offers from insurance companies are often inadequate to cover the cost of your car accident-related injuries and losses. An experienced car accident lawyer can help protect your rights and your financial future by calculating and fighting for just compensation that covers:
- Medical expenses already incurred
- Future medical expenses, including:
- Prescription drugs
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Lost wages
If a car accident resulted in the loss of a loved one, you may be eligible for additional compensation as part of a wrongful death lawsuit.
Contact DiSandro& Malloy, PC—a Philadelphia Car Accident Law Firm That Can Help
If you have suffered because of a car accident that wasn’t your fault, DiSandro& Malloy, PC can help! We are committed to helping our clients. Period.
Put our experience and expertise to work for you. Contact us for a free consultation with a Philadelphia car accident lawyer. You may also find helpful information on our car accident FAQs and car accident tips pages.
- Car Accident FAQs
- Tort Options
- Blog: Philadelphia Cab Accident Lawyers – Dealing with Minimum Coverage
- Blog: New Jersey Court: Don’t Text Drivers
- Blog: Facebook and Pennsylvania Personal Injury Claims